DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FULL TIME
The Development Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of agency fundraising and visibility efforts, including major gifts, corporate sponsorships, donor acquisition and community relations. This role works closely with Development Staff and the Board of Directors. This role reports to the Executive Director.
• Develop and implement annual development plan
• Research, identify and cultivate potential donors and event sponsors
• Acknowledge donations in a timely manner
• Communicate with existing and potential donors regarding gifts
• Coordinate and implement annual direct mail and other solicitation campaigns
• Develop event sponsorship benefit packages and steward event sponsors
• Coordinate administrative portion of events: data entry, logistics, print material etc
• Coordinate monthly agency newsletter and Annual Report production
• Develop and update website and informational materials about agency and programs
• Represent agency as appropriate at conferences, fundraising and visibility events
• Support the Executive Director on other fundraising initiatives as needed
At least 3 years of development experience in a non-profit environment. Experience should include corporate sponsorship solicitation, donor stewardship and event coordination. The ideal candidate should be positive, motivated, organized, and have exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills. In addition, applicants should be computer savvy with strong writing skills and an attention to detail. Experience working with LGBTQ-centered and/or community mental health organizations is a plus. Compensation DOE.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resumé by January 29th, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.